Dare to Dream Video Competition 2018
In this competition, we encourage you to share your dream in a short, 1-minute video with the theme "Dare To Dream". Tell your journey, your hard work in reaching a dream and how you plan to make your dream happen. This competition is open for high school (SMA/ SMK) students only. General requirements:
- High school students (SMA/SMK).
- Each video is created by one participant.
- You must follow ALL-in Eduspace Instagram account (@allineduspace), like our Facebook page: ALL-in Eduspace and repost Dare to Dream Video Competition post on your Instagram. The post is available in our Instagram profile page. Don't forget to tag @allineduspace and add hashtags/tagline “it's #allinyourdream if you don't #daretogoallout”
- Register by “Dare to Dream Video Competition” Form before 28 October 2018. Registration link: bit.ly/DTDvideocompetition
Video submitted according to the following provisions:
- The title matches with the theme
- The video must be in English
- The video tells about your journey, your hard work in achieving dreams and how you plan to realize your dreams.
- The video duration maximum 1 minute.
- Free in creating the video (collection of photos, stop motion, real video, a collection of videos, etc.)
- Put your title on the opening video, and put ALL-in logo, your name and hashtags “it's #allinyourdream if you don't #daretogoallout” at the closing of the video.
Send your video before 28 October 2018 by email with subject TITLE OF VIDEO_YOUR NAME_Dare to Dream Video Competition 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org Prizes Competition Prizes
- The First Winner : Rp 3,500,000,- + Certificate
- The Second Winner : Rp 2,500,000,- + Certificate
- All participants will receive e-Certificates of participation
The announcement of the winner on 16 November 2018. You must upload the certificate on Instagram with your best caption and hashtag #allinyourdream #daretogoallout and don't forget to tag ALL-in Eduspace Instagram account (@allineduspace) If you have any questions, you can contact: E-mail : email@example.com WA :+62 818 0808 1363
SIGN UP FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONMore
You may also like this article
This is How You Get Into The Hardest Law School
Have you ever found yourself captivated by intense courtroom dramas, mesmerized by the intricacies of the legal system, or inspired by powerful advocates fighting for justice? If so, you might have co...
The Ins and Outs of Enrollment Deposits: What You Need to Know
Are you getting ready to embark on your exciting journey into higher education? As you navigate the college admissions process, one important aspect to understand is the enrollment deposit. Since this...
Expertly Crafted LinkedIn Tips: A Guide for High School Students to Shine
You might think that setting up a LinkedIn account in high school is a little early for you. However, that is not entirely true. LinkedIn is the best place for you to network with many professionals, ...