Harvard Scholarship: Keep an Eye on These Opportunities!
Dreaming of studying at Harvard? Good news for you! There are a lot of scholarships you can get your hands on! From awards, grants, and endowment funds, let's look at the Harvard University scholarship!
Harvard University, at a Glance
Harvard University is a member of the Ivy League—a collection of eight private colleges in the Northeast famous for their superb academics, selective admissions, and impressive student outcomes. Moreover, with an acceptance rate of under 4%, Harvard has a total enrollment of about 22,000.
Located outside Boston in Cambridge, Massachusetts, its campus lies across 5,076 acres of land. Moreover, Harvard University consist of 12 graduate and professional schools, an undergraduate college, and the Harvard Radcliffe Institute. Currently, it is the 5th best in the QS World University Rankings 2022.
Harvard University Scholarship #1: Financial Aid
The first Harvard University Scholarship we will talk about is the financial aid offered by Harvard. Furthermore, this aid is based entirely upon the student's needs meeting the demonstrated financial needs of students. Moreover, international students who meet the criteria can apply for Harvard financial aid, which covers 100% of the applicant's demonstrated need.
The financial aid office will select eligible students based on parental contributions, employment, and student honors. Also, the remaining will be paid by grant-based scholarships with no repayment requirements.
Harvard University Scholarship #2: Harvard Academy Scholars
Another Harvard University scholarship is the Academy Scholars, which is suitable for students who are pursuing postdoctoral research studies. Moreover, this program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the start of their careers whose work combines disciplinary excellence in the social sciences or law. Each year, four to six Academy Scholars are named for two-year appointments.
To be eligible for the Harvard Academy Scholars program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Recipients of PhD or comparable doctoral degree and advanced doctoral candidates in the social sciences
- Submit degree conferral documentation issued by their university registrar's office by June 30, 2023
What the Harvard Academy Scholars program cover:
- Receive an annual stipend of $75,000
- Funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage
- Some teaching is permitted but not required
Documents you must submit for the Harvard Academy Scholars program:
- Cover letter (states the applicant's academic field, country or region of specialization, proposed research topic)
- CV or resume (including a list of publications)
- Research proposal (maximum word of 2500)
- Three letters of recommendation
Harvard University Scholarship #3: Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. To apply for this scholarship, you must submit a copy of your CV with a photograph, GMAT scores, and an acceptance letter from the University to email@example.com. The application deadline for the scholarship is 31st of May, 2023.
To be eligible for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise
- Receive an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA program
What the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship cover:
- Up to 75% of the tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation
Studying in Harvard is not a far-fetched dream when there are scholarships offered for you! After looking at the Harvard University scholarship, which one will you apply to? Before diving into the scholarship application process, don't forget to prepare all the documents that you may need!
Planning to get your hands on the Harvard University Scholarship? Prepare yourself through an initial consultation with ALL-in!
What we can do for you:
- Maximize your university entrance preparation with Admission Mentoring.
- Explore your interests and dive into different industries through Career Exploration.
- Improve your grades and knowledge through Academic Tutoring.
- Sharpen your top university preparation with SAT/ACT Prep Class.
SIGN UP FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONMore
You may also like this article
The Ultimate Guide to Making the Most of Your High School Gap Year
High school can be overwhelming; with studying, tests, and college applications. You might feel pressured and overwhelmed by the application process. Imagine taking a break from classrooms and textboo...
The School Counselor Overview to Enhancing Your Academic Success
High school is filled with challenges that can leave you feeling lost, stressed, and uncertain about your future. Without proper guidance, these obstacles can hinder your academic performance and limi...
Your Ultimate Guide to Top Universities: College Admission
Are you a high school student or parent navigating the college admission process? Look no further! In this comprehensive guide, we will take you through the entire journey of applying to top universit...